Thursday 17 December 2015

Gifts in a Jar


I'm always looking for fun, easy gifts that are a little different to give to family and friends. I love this idea of a gift in a jar. It's unique and you can put whatever you want in the jar so it can be customized for whoever you want. I've pulled some of my favourites from the interweb and shared them below.

Brownie Mix Call Me Cupcake

Christmas Potpurri

Cinnamon Vanilla Sugar Scrub

Detox Bath in a Jar Crazy Blessed

Dog Biscuits

Loves_To_Bake_Gifts_In_A_Jar

Loves_To_Craft_Mason_Jar_Gift

Manicure in a Jar Emma Courtney

Pancake Mix in a Jar

SnowmanPlaydoh

Homemade Hot Chocolate Mix in a Mason Jar - a perfect holiday gift idea! from LoveGrowsWild.com #masonjar #giftidea:

Manicure mason jar Holiday gift - cute teacher gift, neighbor gift, girlfriend gift:

peppermint bath salts


I hope these gift in a jar ideas have helped you with any last minute gifts.
I'm sure going to be using a few of them.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...