Wednesday 18 November 2015

Christmas craft and decoration Haul


If you've been hanging around these parts for awhile then you know I'm a craft lover. I can never have enough glitter, paint or coloured paper in my house. This time of year there are loads of things in the shops and I kind of loose the run of myself. I think I'm going to have to bring someone with me to slap stuff outta my hands. 

I know I'm not the only one that has this problem, right?

 I'm not sure if I'm going to leave these as they are or cut them up and make garlands with them. You can do so must with them.

The little house is something I'm going to have out all year round and I'm going to fill the little sleigh with Christmas baubles and greens. How cute are they??

I'm planing on wrapping everything in brown paper this year and going crazy with the ribbon, Christmas tape and markers pens. I LOVE wrapping gifts. 

 These guys are going to be cut apart and I'll make a garland like I did with my Autumn/Fall ones. You can find a picture of it on Instagram if you want.

If you're looking for Christmas cards for your little ones for their friends, go to Aldi and get there pack of 30. They're less then €3 and so cute. I really wish there was a scratch and sniff button here because those candles smell amazing. 

I've been picking up bits and piece with over a month and this isn't even all of it. I've got glitter, coloured card, fake snow, spray paint. Most of it is from Lidl or Aldi and my local €2 shops so it's not breaking the bank.

Where are your favourite places to get craft supplies? Am I missing out on a secret spot? Let me know in the comments.
Happy Hump day friends!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...