Friday 14 August 2015

Favourite Things Friday


Happy Friday Friends!!
What a week it's been. I've spent most of my week on the phone with Vodafone trying to sort out a problem and after being passed from post to pillar, I finally got it sorted. I'm getting what I wanted. I little man, or woman in this case, won. I stood up for myself. I stuck to my guns and I didn't back down. I going to apply this to more areas of my life. Anyway, enough about that. The rest of the time was spent in the garden with the kids in the glorious sunshine. Here are this weeks picks.


Yummy naked cake!! Christine Sargologos | Snippet & Ink


Scaffolding wood - Steigerhout


Autumn Paper Plate Wreath


Lupines, irises and allium.


Great fall outfit - flannel, casual vest, ...

Bring birds and into your garden!

I hope you enjoyed this weeks picks. I'm going to spend my weekend with my family,outside enjoying every bit of sunshine that I can. I hope that where ever you are in the world that the sun is shining for you too.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...