Monday 9 June 2014

{Free Printable} Father's Day Questionnaire



Happy Monday Everyone!!
I've been missing alot over the past two weeks. I've just found out that I have gallstones and let me tell you... they suck. I've been in pain, feeling sick, and to make things my grumbling appendix is acting up too so it's taking me everything I have to just keep my house going. I'm waiting for an ultrasound and might have to have surgery. Hopefully sooner rather than later.

But, I'm feeling better after resting up the weekend and I ready to get back into it.
With Father's Day less than two weeks away, I decided to share a fun little printable I used last year with my daughter.

I't a little questionnaire that the kids fill out or you fill out if they can't write. The answer that my daughter gave me last year were quite funny. Her dad was 10 feet 1 inch tall and he weighed 10kgs. 

My husband thought it was very cute and enjoyed reading the funny answers.

Just right click on the image below and save it to your computer.
Be sure to print the image in portrait not landscape.


I'm going to have a few more ideas over the next week to spoil the fathers in your lives.
I also have a little catching up to do on some posts that I was meant to do with a little while.

Have a great day!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...