Friday 9 May 2014

Favourite Things Friday


Happy Friday Guys!!
Right now I'm sitting in a very quite house. Just me and the dog. I dropped the kids of at my Mom's house so I can get up at 2.30am tonight and go run a 5k. Yes, you heard me right. No, I haven't lost my mind or what's left of it. I'm taking part in the Darkness into Light 5k for the second year and I can't wait. It is one of my favourite events to go to. The atmosphere is amazing and it holds a special place in my heart. I know far to many people who have taken their own lives and I want to do my bit to try and help. You can see how I got on last year {here}. Also can I just say that I forgot how much you can get done when you don't have kids with you. I was like a mad woman. House is almost spotless. Don't want to set the bar too high. 
Anyway, enough rambling, here are this weeks favourites.

Favourite Flowers

Favourite Office

Favourite Cookie

Favourite Campfire

Favourite Drink

Favourite Quote

Have a great weekend!
ox Caroline

FACEBOOK : PINTEREST : TWITTER : INSTAGRAM : BLOGLOVIN

2 comments:

  1. Good luck with the 5 k tonight Caroline it is an amazing event - next year I hope to be there :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great list, that campfire is so cute! Hope the race went well- fantastic cause!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...