Friday 2 May 2014

Favourite Things Friday


Happy Friday People. Can you believe it's May already. I can't wait for long hot summer days and cool summer evenings. We've been busy around these parts this last week. I've been saving up and getting bits for a while now to get our flower beds and the kids play area done. I so happy with the way they turned out. They're not completely finished. The kids playhouse need decorating and I've got more planting to do but it just make the yard look finished. I'm hoping for more fine weather so I can get it all done. What have you been doing in the lovely weather we've been getting? Anyway, enough chat, here are this weeks favourites. Which are your favourites> Let me know in the comments  or chat with me on Facebook {here} or Instagram {here}. I'd love to connect with you.










Have an great weekend you lovely people.


1 comment:

  1. I'm sure you have been nominated already and I hope you don't mind but I have nominated you for the Liebster Award, find out more here http://ourlittlehouseinthecountry.com/2014/05/07/liebster-award/

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...