Wednesday 9 April 2014

Have an Egg-cellent Easter {printable}


I can't quite believe that Easter is just around the corner.
Where is the year going.

In preparation for Easter, I'm making up little goodie bags for the kids and some friends.
I love giving goodie bags to kids.
Just something small and simple can really make the Easter celebrations extra special.

And of course you know I made a little printable to finish off the whole thing.
I like to keep my printables clean and simple.
And not use all my ink at once.
So I hope you like them.


Just right-click on the image and save it to your computer.
Print it as often as you like but please only use them for personal use and link back to my blog if you share.


I've used chocolates from Aldi and Tesco in my bags. They both have a huge selection of budget friendly chocolate in their shops. Perfect for this frugal Mama. You could put stickers or small toys in there too but whatever you put in there I'm sure they'll love it.

I'm going to be sharing a new tradition that were starting in our house this Easter in a few days. I just need to find time to get some pictures and make a little printable and I'll let you all in on the magic.

Click the links below to see more Easter related posts from some amazing Irish bloggers.

Easter Eggsperiment Special over at Dr. Hows science wows
Check out these great dairy free treat ideas over at Dairy Free Kids
Easter Hama bead activity over at Learner Mama



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...