Friday 11 April 2014

Favourite Things Friday


Hooray! It's Friday! And it's the start of the Easter holidays here in the E household and I couldn't be happier. I can't wait to just not have to go anywhere and i can't believe I'm going to say this but I really can't wait to catch up on the cleaning and organizing in the house.
It's a little bit if a mess. But enough about that, here are my favourite pick this week. They're kind of Easter themed this week so all you moms with bored kids can find something quick and easy to entertain them. If these fail just stick on Frozen and your golden. Let me know your favourites in the comments or chat to me on Facebook or Instagram. I'd love to connect with you.












Hope you all have a great weekend.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...