Friday 4 April 2014

Favourite Things Friday

It's FRIDAY!!
Thank goodness for that.
My small guy has well and truly hit the " Terrible Twos" and he has been pushing my buttons all week. Trying to get things done with a screaming toddler in not an easy task. Hopefully hubs will save me and give me a break over the weekend. I really need to get a run in to clear my head and get my thoughts in order. So many ideas in that crazy head of mine.

In case you missed what I was up to this week, Monday I did a weekend recap {here}. Tuesday I shared an amazing little business that custom designs mugs for people. I have a giveaway running {here}. Go enter. NOW! Wednesday I blogged about my 10 minute dinner, Tortilla bread pizzas {here}. I've been working on some cute Easter printables and once I take some lovely pictures over the weekend they'll be up on the blog for all my lovely readers. I hope you like this weeks Favoutire Things Friday. Let me know what your favourites are in the comments or chat to me on Facebook or Instagram.







Have a great weekend everyone.
Make sure you do something you love.


1 comment:

  1. Thank you for your encouraging post. LOVE Strive for progress not perfection.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...