Thursday 20 March 2014

Get fit, Stay Fab link up


Where do I begin?
Last Thursday was the worst day ever.
I soent the day at the funeral of one of the happiest 14 year old boy I have ever met. Someone who always had a smile on his face and was always causing trouble.
The good kind though.
The stories that his friends told me about him were hilarious.

When I got home, I was drained.
Physically. Emotionally. Every way.
I couldn't find it in me to write.
So I didn't.

I should have posted week 6 of the workouts.
Here it is.
I'll be doing this week starting today.

The other thing that I've start doing is juicing.
I don't eat enough fruit at all and I eat the same vegetables day in day out. I've been wanting to get the kids to eat different thing too but there kids and picky. But juicing makes things like spinach and celery and cucumber taste fantastic. I've found a few lovely recipes on pinterest. Go check out my Juices and Smoothies board. They're amazing.

There is a new Juice and Smoothie bar open in town and Pia has some of the most amazing recipes in there. Be sure to go call in and try one. You won't be sorry. I bought a juicer of one of those Facebook selling pages for €15. A steal, right? 

Here are a few of my favourite combinations at the moment.

apple
orange
kiwi
banana
***
apple
spinach
pineapple
avocado
***
strawberry
banana
blueberry

I'm a month into my sugar detox. I have gone a whole month without adding sugar to my tea and anything else I used to add it to. I'm finding it a whole lot easier now than at the start. The headaches were horrible and I was like a demon for a few days. But I
the less sugar I have to less I crave chocolate and other sugary things. I'm tasting things differently too. I'm tasting the natural sweetness in things that never seemed sweet before.

So that's it for this week. What are your favourite juices? Let me know. I need your go to recipes. If you have a fitness post that you want to link up, then join in below.

Thanks for stopping by.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...