Monday 3 February 2014

You make my Heart Glow : Free Valentines Printable


Happy Monday Friends!
How was your weekend?
It was a dreadful one here weather wise.
But we made the most of the break we got yesterday.

Back to the Rain again today, so I'm sharing a little something to brighten up your Monday.
Last Monday I shared a craft and free printable with you guys.
This week I've got another.
I love designing and sharing my printables.
It's become a real passion of mine.
I hope you enjoy them.

"You make my Heart glow!"

I had a few glowsticks left over from my daughters birthday.
I got something like 20 for €1.49 in Deals.
Deal, right?

I don't want to give my kids a whole lot of chocolate for valentines.
I want to give them other things that they can enjoy.
And a cute printable to tell them how much they mean to me just make it even more special.

So here you go.
Just save the picture to your computer and print away.

<glowstick valentines printable>

Just print them, cut them out and punch two holes to hold your glowstick.
It's that easy.

And there you have it.
Another cute non chocolate idea for valentines.

I would love to see if you use them for your kids.
If you use them and are on instagram, tag your photos with #CGRprintables .
Or tag me on my Facebook page.
I'd love to see how they turned out.

Thanks for reading!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...