Friday 7 February 2014

Favourite Things Friday


Hello Friends! And welcome to another week of Favourite Things Friday.
I'm so glad that you are enjoying these posts.
It makes me feel a little better about all that time I spend looking at Pinterest.
I don't spend that much time on it. I swear. Ha!


Anyway the first thing I'm loving this week are you guys.
Thank you for you comments, emails, likes and follows.
I'm so glad that my ramblings are being read by someone.
I am thankful for everyone of you and for the people I have met, even if not in person, through blogging.

My little guy would look so cute in that puffer vest. Need to get on ASAP.

I wish I had one of these in my room but I might have to settle for my Daughters room.
Next DIY maybe??

If this works the possibilities are endless.

How cute is that??

This right here made me laugh out loud.

And because it's FRIDAY and I'm HAPPY and I want you to be HAPPY
I give you.

Favourite Video
ps. I love me a little Pharrell. HOT!

Happy Friday lovelies!
Have a great weekend.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...