Thursday 30 January 2014

Get Fit, Stay Fab : A new weekly fitness linkup


Is it over yet.
I'm so over January.
It has been the longest, wettest month here and I'm read for some better weather.
Now!!
Bad weather make me fell bad.
I've been in a fitness funk since the new year.
I just can't seem to get motivated to get up and do it.
I hate working out in the rain.
It's my glasses you see. 
I'm blind, pretty much anyway, with out them and can see if they get all wet.
And yes I could wear contacts but I don't look like me without my glasses and it's kind of a waste if I'm just going for a 20 minute run.

But February is just around the corner and I'm giving myself a kick in the ass.
I'm going to start blogging once a week about my fitness highs and lows.
I was involved in a fitness link up last year over on Jen's blog last year and it really motivated me.
I got back into running and I loved it.
I miss the support I got from the group of lovely ladies that linked up.
I missed how we pushed each other to do more, be healthier, stay fitter.

So today I'm starting my own fitness linkup.
The first linkup will be next week.
If you want to link up and find great workouts, good healthy recipes and people that know what it's like to fail and start again, then join in.


Come February,  I'll be starting a new challenge.
My abs are more flab than fab and I'm ready to do something about it.


I'm hoping that this link up will keep me accountable for my fitness too.
I hoping that you will join in and share your fitness highs and lows with me.

If you're on Instagram you can follow me HERE and use the #getfitstayfab4life .
If you don't have a blog and want to follow along, you can leave a comment under the blog post or on my Facebook page under the post.
Check back next week for the link up and to see how I did with week one of my new challenge.

Don't forget to grad the button and add it to your post.

Have a great day!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...