Tuesday 7 January 2014

Christmas Recap & My 2014 Goals




Christmas was AMAZING.
This was the first year that I didn't have to out ideas in Jasmins head.
She knew what she wanted and had no problems asking for them.
Even the little guy paddy knew what he wanted. 
I think he got a little help from his sister though.


We spent Christmas Morning at home in our pj's playing with toys, surrounded by bags of wrapping paper and mountains of cardboard boxes.
It was bliss.
The kids got time to just enjoy their treasures.

Throwing Magic Reindeer food on Christmas Eve.

I got an extra gift this year.
The flu. 
All over Christmas but I didn't let it turn me into the Grinch.
This was the most relaxed Christmas we had in a long time.
Just simple and the 4 of us.
The kids got spoiled by family and friends and I think I may have to build on another room to house all the stuff but what can you do.
It's Christmas!

New year started off pretty bad for me.
At the moment I have a bulging disk in my lower back.
Not fun.
I can't lift anything.
Sitting, standing, even lying down are painful.
Not the greatest omen for the year to come.
But, I'm a glass half full kinda girl and I going to make this year even better than last.
2013 was a great year for me.
It was the year of getting back where I needed to be in alot of places in my life.

I'm not doing resolutions this year.
Instead, I'm setting goals for the year to come.

Do more of what I did last year.
Do more running.
Spend more time as a family doing things/nothing.
Expand my little business.
Take more pictures.
Get outside more.
Blog more.
Have more fun.
Organise more.
Do more nice things everyday.
Love more.
Laugh more.


2014 is going to be the year I do more.
More of everything good.
Or at least it will be once I can move again. Ha!

Thanks for reading!


1 comment:

  1. Lovely photos but hope you feel better soon! Best wishes for a happy 2014

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...