Monday 27 January 2014

Blowing Kisses Your Way : Valentines craft & free printable


I'm always looking for a way to make cheap crafts that don't take up much time.
I mean, we all have kids and we want to make things special.
But we're busy Mama's that don't have time to spend hours on these things.

I was trying to think of something to make for valentines day, using up what I had at home.
I had bubble sticks that I got from Deals for less then €1.50 and wanted to use them up.

"Blowing Kisses Your Way"

This is perfect to help my use up the bubble sticks.
And they're red.
Perfect for Valentines Day!

I made up a quick printable to use with them.
Feel free to download the printable or share it on Pinterest.


Just click on the image and save it to your computer.
(You may have to change your page settings to get them to the size you want)

It's such a simple way to make your kids feel like them getting something really special with out having to send a whole lot of money.

And what kid doesn't love bubbles?
None that I know.
It's a win,win.

I'll be adding these into the kids Vday bags along with the other things I've picked up.
They would also make a cute classmate gift if that happens in your school.
I don't think it happens in our but I'm sure J will let me know.

The finished product ready for handing out.


I hope you enjoy using these printables.
If you use them and are on instagram, tag your photos with #CGRprintables .
I'd love to see how they turned out.

Check back in next Monday where I'll be sharing another free printable involving glow sticks.

Thanks for reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...