Friday 10 January 2014

Aldi Hair Dye {review}


I'm always looking for good products that do their job and save me a few euro.
While doing the weekly shopping in November, I came across hair dye in Aldi.
At first I was a bit skeptical about the product.
I mean, how could something so cheap be any good.
The hair dye came in at under €3 and for that price I couldn't leave it there.
I was in bad need of a touch up and decided to give it a go.


Fast forward to the middle of December and the dye was still on the shelf looking at me.
You see I love my long hair.
I didn't want anything bad to happen to it.
I had horrible visions or my hair turning green of even falling out.
It cost less then the dinner did and that couldn't be good, right?


The day of a family party came and I still hadn't done the deed.
I asked twitter friends of they had ever used it and no one had.
But with a little encouragement and being told I should sacrifice myself for the greater good I decided to do it.

To my surprise, it was great.
The coverage was amazing.
All my grey's were covered and not highlighted like some dyes do.
{Yes I have a few grey's but I'm sure ye won't tell anyone}
The colour was very natural looking and made my hair look and feel healthy.
No green hair/ hair loss to report either.
Woo hoo!!

Sorry for the bad bathroom selfie. Forgot to take a proper picture with my big girl camera.

Overall, I was delighted that I bought it and I can tell you I won't be paying double and sometimes even triple the price ever again.

So, if you're looking for a cheap, good quality hair dye that hides those naughty grey's, head down to Aldi and invest there.
You won't be sorry.


Disclaimer: I am no way connected to Aldi Ireland. I was not asked to do this review. I just liked the product and had to share the love. Please make sure you follow all instructions and do the allergy test before you use any hair dye.

2 comments:

  1. oh looks like a good tip and a lovely colour on you

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the heads up finally took the plunge and currently have it on was little afraid as it looked quite vibrant on the box but so far so good 😊

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...