Wednesday 20 November 2013

A letter for Santa. Plus a FREE printable


I love this time of year.
The time we spend together as a family.
Making memories and starting new traditions.

I used to love writing my letter to Santa Claus.
The thought that the big man himself would be reading MY letter.
The excitement of it all.

My little girl loves fancy paper and loves writing little notes for people.
Even if you can't understand all of it. Ha!

I wanted to make it even more special for the kids this year.
I was going to try design my own letters for them but just didn't have to time.

So what do you do when you don't have time to be creative...
Search Pinterest, of course.


I found the cutest FREE printable over at www.raininghotcoupons.com.
I've decided they are so cute I'm going to share some Blog Love with her.
She designed 5 beautiful Dear Santa letter templates.
A pink one for the girlie girls and classic red with Santa and reindeer.
I choose the Snowman and pink presents for my two.


If you haven't written you letters to Santa yet these are a lovely treat for the little ones.
Click here to find the one that's perfect for you little one.

Now, If I can just get them to decided what they actually want and stick to it.
Oh, the joys of being a parent.

Thanks for stopping by.

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for sharing the templates, these look simple but cute perfect for adding lots of present wishes on.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...