Friday 27 September 2013

Health and Fitness Friday


I'm back linking up with Jen from A Daily Dose of Davis today.


I've been finding it hard to get focused this last week. 
I feel like I'm chasing my tail.
I've not been blogging like I have been and it has to change.

Think
Last time I was here I was talking about becoming a morning person.
I was thinking about how I needed to change my pattern of staying up late and feeling crap.
I can finally say that I am now one of those crazy people that get up at 5am to do stuff.
I've not quite managed to do anything other than computer work but at least I'm up.
Because I'm up so early it means I'm in bed early.
Like 9pm early.
Early to bed, early to rise, makes Caroline healthy, wealthy and wise.
I'm not sure that I'm going to get wealthy or wise but I'm felling alot healthier.

Do
It's been a while since I did any kind of a workout.
Summer kicked my ass and not in a good way.
I found it very hard to do anything with the kids.
But we're back to school and a new routine and I'm finally getting used to it.
I'm starting back horse riding this month.
I've been doing it for nearly 20 years now but babies and life have gotten in the way the last few years.
I love it!
It's a great workout that doesn't reel like a workout to me.
It's my realise.
My way to escape.
I'm also looking for a good ab workout.
I need to strengthen my core to help me with my back ache.
So if you know any good workouts to help me out, let me know.

Eat
I'm buying a slow cooker.
It's been ordered and I hoping it'll be here any day.
It's really going to help me on the nights that we have stuff going on late or at the weekends when we're just too busy having fun.
I'll just stick it on and not have to worry about it for the rest of the day.
Only problem is what will I cook.
I need recipes to try out.
Do you have a fool proof recipe that I can tryout.
I'm a first timer and need help.
I'm also hoping it'll help with my diet and get me eating good food again.

And that's it.
Kind if a mix of everything today but next week hopefully I'll have more to add to the do section.

Thanks for stopping by.

2 comments:

  1. I LIVE for my slow-cooker. It's really the only way I get meals done half the time. There are so many recipes on Pinterest for slow-cookers...you could be set for a year!!! We need a crockpot link-up day where we all share our favorite recipes :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great blog! I will definitely visit it again!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...