Monday 15 July 2013

If I were to win the lottery : 52 weeks of Blogging with a Purpose

<If I were to win the lottery> <My country girl ramblings>

If I were to win the lottery!
OH MY GOD!!!
First off, I would do a happy dance.
An embarrassing, don't care who's watching, happy dance.
It would mean so much for my family.
Open so many doors.

I would pay off all our debt. 
To be debt free and not have to worry about bills. That would be the best feeling in the world. Not to have to do without just so we can make payments.

I would build our forever home.
My dream home. 
Open plan kitchen with a pantry, dining room, big family room with a big open fire, 4 bedrooms, en-suite, playroom, office, walk-in closets,  porch, basement, big back yard and a long driveway.
 I don't want it to be huge.
Just enough space for my family to have space to grow. 
To be happy.

I would set up collage funds for my kids.  
I want my kids to be able to go to collage.
I want them to have to tools to have a good career.
I don't want the cost of collage to worry them.
That's not their job.
Their job is to enjoy it and do something that makes them happy.

I would start my own business. 
I love parties.
I love to plan parties.
I love making birthdays, christenings, baby showers, whatever occasion extra special with the little details.
I'm just starting out on this venture now.
I've done it for myself and family for a while but I'm going to take the step and start doing it for others.
It's going to be another way for me to be creative.
To help with our families income.
If i won the lottery, I would be able to make this little venture the best it could be.

Now for the fun/other stuff!
Save.
Buy a new car.
Go the Disneyland.
Visit Jen over at A Daily Dose of Davis and run a few 5k's with her and the other Health and Fitness Friday girls.
Shop!
Help my family.
Donate to Bee for Battens/ Cancer charities.
Go on more family trips.
Hire a cleaner. Ha!

Mostly. I would make our life comfortable.
Make it so we could worry less and have more fun together.

Guess I better go do the lottery now and try make all this happen.

I'm linking up with Becky over at From Mrs to Mama for her weekly link-up 52 week of Blogging with a Purpose. Come join in and see what everyone is talking about.


Thanks for stopping by.
If you want to stay up to date with all the happenings here on My Country Girl Ramblings, click the links below and follow along in the fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...