Friday 21 June 2013

Health and Fitness Friday : I'm Injured and Clean Eating


It's Friday peeps!! Wooo!

< my country girl ramblings>




Saturday : Rest
Sunday : 5k walk + abs
Monday : Rest
Tuesday : 30 day shred
Wednesday : Rest
Thursday : 30 day abs
Friday (today) : ???

There is way to many rest days on that list and It bugs me that I got no runs in. I need to get a system going. I need to find a way to work it around my kids. And I think the only way to get a run in is to get up early and hit the road when everyone else is in bed.

Health

Didn't do too good this week. Dinners were good. But my snacking. OH MY GOD!! Everything and anything I could get my hands on, I ate. Not good!! I'm putting it down to not have worked out much. When I work out every day. I don't seem to want to snack as much and when I do snack,  I snack healthier. It's all connected.

 The other thing I've been looking into is clean eating/ Paleo diet. It seem to be very cut back clean eating which would be good for me. But I'm not sure if I could go all in. I found a great site Paleo Cupboard and the recipes on her Pinterest boards all look amazing. I might try a few this week and see how they go.

Happy Friday !
Have a great weekend.




2 comments:

  1. Don't beat yourself up too bad honey. Injuries of any kind put a real damper on things. I hope your wrist feels better soon!!! And how exciting that your brother and sis are doing this 5K with you!!! Isn't it the best feeling when you encourage others?! It will probably be your favorite 5K ever :) Good luck honey and be sure to fill us in next week!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Jen. I love that they are doing it now too. I hate that I got injured when I was going so well with my workouts. I think I'm going to have to splurge and get a treadmill. I love running on them. Thanks for stopping by. Hope your home gym turns out good for you.

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...