Thursday 20 June 2013

Blog Makeover and some Freebie Finds


Have you had a look around her lately??
Looks good, right?

Well let me tell you all about it. 
One of my 30 things before 30 was to update the blog and give it a makeover. Now, I was meant to do it by myself but I'm just not that talented. I'm good, just not that good. Ha!

Any way, the blog template came from two very talented sisters over at Loving Life Designs. The template was a freebie from there website and I just love it. It was so easy to download and install. Everything was done for me but I was able to adjust the design to suit me. I made the about me word-art and photo thing. See how I know all the technical terms. Ha! I think it has turned out just fab. 

These ladies also have a lot more freebies like Christmas card , invitation, and poster printable and lots of more blog templates.

How adorable are these!?


Isn't their stuff amazing?

The other freebie I stumbled across is fontsquirrel.com. This site is also amazing. It has a tonne of free font downloads. They are easy to download and install and the fonts are so pretty. I used Dancing script on my blog header. 

I hope you enjoy my freebie finds and enjoy the blogs new look.

Thanks for stopping by.

4 comments:

  1. love it! i wanted to paint our sons room with yellow chevron stripes but my husband wasn't on board (I'm an ideas woman)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the lovely comment. Husbands can be so boring when it comes to bedroom colours. Ha! Thanks for stopping by.

      Delete
  2. Love the makeover - you can't go wrong with a bit of chevron! And I love yellow too :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank for stopping by and taking the time to comment. Yes, you can't beat it. I have fallen in love with all things chevron.

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...