Tuesday 7 May 2013

Little things!


There have been loads of little things going in our lives lately. 
Nothing too exciting but important all the same.

First off my little guy got his first pair of big boy shoes and he love them. He loves pounding his feet into the wood floor and hearing the noise he can make. He loves showing anyone who pays him attention his new shoes. He's growing up so fast.


P also started getting his molars. I didn't even know he was teething. He was so good. It wasn't until I was trying to get something he wasn't meant to be eating out of his mouth and he bit me that I realized they were there. He is such a good child. I really am blessed with him.

Jasmin is doing so well at school. She is getting 10 out of 10 in her mini assessments. I couldn't be prouder of her. I hope she finds school this easy for the rest of her life. Sure would help this Mama.

My luck must be on the way up. I'm not lucky. I don't win money on scratch cards or lotto tickets. But I entered a draw in the local charity shop and low and behold I won. What was the prize you ask?...

This!!


Amazing, right?
Jasmin LOVES IT!!
Think if it survives the crazies in my house it might be a family hand me down.

I signed up for my next 5k. It on this Saturday morning at 4am. Yes, I said 4AM. It's for Pieta house and I can't wait. I wanted to do it last year but I had no training done. My mom, sister and her boyfriend are doing it with me. It also knocks one of my30 things before I'm 30 so that is brilliant too.

Hope everyone had a great weekend.

Follow my blog with Bloglovin

1 comment:

  1. A lot has been happening and all good! And what a prize! I hope your lucky streak continues.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...