Monday 4 March 2013

Wear it Challenge


Today is the "wear it" part of the Dog days {of winter} are over link-up.
I'm linking up with AP over at ILYMTC for the link-up today.


I love my fashion but I'm guilty of letting myself slide since I had my kids. I find it easier to throw on a pair on tracksuit or my favorite jeans and go with that and a cardi or hoodie. 
I know shame on me!!

But since I started blogging and I found some very "together" moms, I decided to get my butt in gear and try to get dressed like a grown-up at least a couple of days a week.

I have been perusing Pinterest and searching for inspiration for the clothes I already have in my wardrobe. And here is what I came up with.






All of these outfits were inspired by Pinterest.

I love the fact that I didn't have to buy anything and I only had to spend a little time on Pinterest to be inspired to make a little more effort.

Happy Monday Everyone!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...