Friday 15 March 2013

Health and Fitness Friday : C25K



It's that time again.


Fitness

Had group training on Saturday and it was tough. We had to run for 25 minutes. I managed to run for 20 but my knee started to hurt me and I walked till it eased off. My trainer said he gets it too and just try jog through it. Hopefully this Saturday will be easier. On the plus side I wasn't out of breath at all. My breathing wasn't even an issue.

Sunday, I had a 2 hour walk while out hunting through fields. I can't believe how much my fitness has improved since starting this C25K training. My lung capacity has improve so much too. I'm hardly ever out of breath on.

Monday, I went back to my skinny jean class. I didn't hurt as bad this week. I'm seeing and feeling changes in my jeans. They fit differently and there is a lot less wiggling then before. Ha! 

Today I'm heading to my sculpted abs class and I'm excited. I'm noticing changed in this area too. Not huge changes but there is less on a muffin top when I put on my jeans. I'm also seeing a little more definition on my abs too. WOO HOO!! 

We're starting week 8  of the Couch to 5k program.

Brisk five-minute warm-up walk, then jog 2.75 miles (or 28 minutes). 

Brisk five-minute warm-up walk, then jog 2.75 miles (or 28 minutes). 

Brisk five-minute warm-up walk, then jog 2.75 miles (or 28 minutes). 

My plan for the week.

Friday (today) : Abs class
Saturday :C25K Training
Sunday : Hunt
Monday : Skinny Jeans
Tuesday : Rest
Wednesday : Run
Thursday: Rest

Health

Health is ok. Still a little under the weather but I'm muddling on through.I'm still having my porridge in the morning. It fills me up and I'm not snacking as much in the mornings. Didn't cook anything new this week but hopefully I'll try something new next week.

And that's it. I'm linking up with Jen over at A Daily Dose of Davis where she is celebrating 6 Months of this amazing link-up. Hope the be here linking up for another 6 months. 

Congratulations Jen!! 


1 comment:

  1. Isn't it the BEST feeling ever when you start to notice how much your body is changing? Little things like chasing after the kids or taking a flight of stairs doesn't wind you like it once did. Its a great feeling when you start to notice those changes :-) Keep up the great work girlfriend!! And thank you once again for linking up!!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...