Thursday 21 February 2013

Mid week catch-up


I haven't done one one these in a while.
Lots happening in my life at the moment.

I've started training for a 5k. Mad, I know. It's actually going quite well. I forgot how much I enjoy running. I'm using a couch to 5k program. I blog about it every Friday for Health and Fitness Friday. The run I'm doing is for a very good cause. TLC4CF and Limerick Dialysis Unit. It's going to be a challenge but i can't wait.

Paddy.
Where do I start. This little guy has been hitting the milestones lately. Waited so long for those teeth to come through and now we have 5 big beautiful teeth. And he really knows how to use them. And he has started walking too. Only a few steps here and there but I don't thin it'll be long now.

Had Jasmins first Parent/Teacher meeting last week. Didn't know what to except. Turns out my little girl is
doing great. No problems with her reading or writing. Gets on really well with the other kids. No issues with her hand. It was such a weight off my mind to know she's not getting picked on for being a little different.

I'm back taking photos again for my hunt club. I love taking photos and even love more so of horses. They are amazing animals. Getting a huge amount of likes on my photos. It feels so good to know people like your work.

I'm also starting a link-up series on this little space of mine. Every Tuesday, I will be posting a new recipe and you can all come link-up. New or old recipes. Doesn't matter for now. Here's the button to add to the post. I'm really excited to connect with new people and find some fab recipes.


That's it for now.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...