Monday 18 February 2013

Paint it challenge


I was so excited when the girls decided to keep The dog days {of winter} are over link-up party going.
I really enjoyed the first run at this and couldn't wait to get stuck in with round 2.

I love this link-up. Not only have I fallen even more in love with ILYMTC but I have found some more amazing blog and the amazing women that write on them.


Now I was all set for getting the paint out and doing up the little guys room. I have the paint and I had an idea in my head but for whatever reason it didn't happen.

So, i'm going to show you a different paint project I did last week.
I have seen these lovely pin all over pinterest and I had a go myself this week.
I really hope that it doesn't classify as cheating.
I did paint something. Just on a much smaller scale.



I used a toothpick to freehand the heart. I think they look pretty good.
The colours I used are Angelica nail colour no.32 and Essence Nude Glam no. 5.

 And I know, this really isn't as good as some of the other paint it projects I've seen already but it the best I could do this week.

i love you more than carrots

I'm linking up with AP over at ILYMTC today for both Hey, That's Pin-tastic and The dog days {of winter} are over.

Happy Monday loveies.

2 comments:

  1. I love this! Hey, you still painted and that's all that counts!!! ;) Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am SO excited that you are a part of the second round of the Dog Days of Winter! :o) I totally agree with you, it has been such a fun way to get inspiration and to meet new bloggers! And you have officially made me want to go and paint my nails! :o)
    Thank you for sharing!
    Jaime from Crafty Scrappy Happy

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...