Friday 1 February 2013

Couch to 5k training



I am running a 5k run.
ME!
I haven't run that far since I was a teenager.
2 babies and a lot of years later and I'm starting my training.
I tried in on my own and FAILED. Seriously failed!

So, I thought I get a little help and I've joined a running group.
With the help of local fitness team, Feale Fit, This group is going to be ready to run the 5k in Tournafulla.


I CAN'T wait.
I forgot how much I love to run.

Here's the first weeks training. 
Week 1

          Workout 1   
Brisk five-minute warm-up walk. 
Then alternate 60 seconds of jogging and 90 seconds of walking for a total of 20 minutes.
Workout 2
Brisk five-minute warm-up walk. 
Then alternate 60 seconds of jogging and 90 seconds of walking for a total of 20 minutes.
Workout 3
Brisk five-minute warm-up walk.
 Then alternate 60 seconds of jogging and 90 seconds of walking for a total of 20 minutes.  

The sickies invaded my house this week so my training kinda didn't happen. But I'm gonna make up for it.

Happy Running everyone.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...