Wednesday 16 January 2013

DIY Mini Pizzas



My daughter always wants to get those awful mini pizzas and swear she will eat them this time.
And like a fool I buy them and the dag ends up getting them.

I hate waste.
There is no need for it.

Hubs doesn't est pizza so we normally have it when he's not around for dinner.
In an attempt to not waste more money and food I decided to get 1 large pizza to feed all 3 of us.

But in a mad fit of 5 year old drama queen, J decided she wanted mini pizza and wasn't going to eat my grown-up pizza.

So my Mom brain got to thinking and that is where these little beauties came from.


All I did was cut the pizza up with a cookie cutter and I had mini pizzas.

She LOVED them and I now don't have to get those awful cardboard things.

Happy Hump Day Everyone!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...