Friday 9 November 2012

More then just a Mom Meme


Kate over at Kate takes 5 is doing a cool link-up about how us Moms are far more than just moms. I hate it when people look at me and see 'just a Mom'.

I have done a lot more then be a mom. Now being a mom is properly one of the biggest things I've done in my life. But before I was a mom, I was very big into my horses and still am but being a mom means I don't have enough time to spend with the 4 legged love of my life.

This is Buck and for the last 10 years this guy has looked after me,.minded me and taken me on some of the best adventures in my life. He is my best friend and I would be lots without him. When I'm all stressed out, he is the one I go to and we head off and he sorts it out.

This is what I used to do every single Sunday for the winter months with this guy.



I am hoping that somewhere in the near future I will find time somewhere to get back to doing this as often as I used to.

Head on over to Kate takes 5 and check it out.

Happy Friday everyone!


4 comments:

  1. Ooh! The second fabulous horse rider I have seen in this meme! Impressive stuff- I would be terrified!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Everyone seems so much more impressive than my offering for this meme. Horse riding adults look so strong powerful in the saddle.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That first picture has a painterly beauty. Perfectly shot - and highly impressive horsemanship!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Another cool rider :) These are fabulous - bet it feels good getting those images out into the big bad blogosphere!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...