Tuesday 13 November 2012

Show and Tell Monday


Linking up with From Mrs to mama again today for Show and Tell Monday.
Today were talking about all things cold.



1. Tell us what you like to do when it's cold outside.

Sit by the open fire drinking a big mug of hot chocolate. Bake loads of yummy goodies. Go out for long rides on my horse. Watch all of The Santa Clause movies over and over again. I love them. Play Christmas songs so load that the neighbors can hear while I decorate the house. Take loads of pictures while I do all of the above.
2. Tell us some of your favorite "winter" recipes.

I love to bale over the winter. Eve's pudding, thumb print cookies, Vanilla cookies and apple pie are just a few. Ill do blog posts on them when I start making them. My favourite dinner/side dish over the holidays has to be my Nan's 'spud stuffing' that we put it the turkey  I really can't wait for it.
3. Show a picture of something that makes you think of the cold.

This is the road to my house 2 years ago at Christmas.



4. Tell us /show us some of your favorite accessories/outfits for the winter.



This is what i wear for most of the winter doing horses or going for walks. I swap out the wellies for uggs or riding style boots and add a scarf.

5. Tell us if you had the option of snow or no snow, what would you pick?

We had snow 2  years in a row and it made it very hard to get around. I live on a hill and it's very hard to get up home in the snow. But saying that I would love snow this year. Jasmin loves it. It makes everything so pretty. And I'm really looking forward to making a snowman ans snow angles, sledging down our hill and having a snow ball fight with the hubs. He loves it really.

Sorry I'm a day late. Internet troubles. :)



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...