Monday 8 October 2012

Show and Tell Monday : The If Game


Linking up with Becky over at From Mrs to Mama for Show and Tell Monday.




1. If you could relive any memory in your life, tell us what it would be, and what/if anything you would change about it? 

I think if I could relive any memory it would have to be my wedding day. It was the best day ever. I don't think I would change anything. But I would love if Pinterest was around back then or I knew about it. I could have used it for inspiration.
2. If you could be any celebrity or well-known person, show us who you would be.

Great mother and if she can do it alone with 8 kids, I can do it with 2 and a hubs.


3. If you won the lottery, tell us would take the lump sum or take the money overtime, would you continue working or quit right away, would you reveal who you are, and what are some of the first things you would spend with your money?

I would take the lump sum. I would have to keep working as I'm a stay at home mom. That job never ends. ;0) I don't think I would tell anyone beside my family. I would buy or build my dream house and put money away for my kids to go to collage or to do whatever they wanted to do when they grow up. I might go on a shoppng sperr too
4. If you could live anywhere, show us where it would be and tell us why.


5. If you could have one magic power, what would be and what would you do with it?

To freeze time and go back in time to watch things happen again. If I could freeze everyone else I could get a lot more done around here. I would love to be able to watch my kids and I playing together or when my daughter took her first step. Like watching a home movie but better.


Happy Monday everyone!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...