Friday 19 October 2012

High five for Friday


Linking up today with From my grey desk blog for High five for Friday.

1. Monday started off the week with the best thing ever. The arrival of my little guys first tooth. After 9 and a half months it finally cut through. WOOP!!!

2. I got my cd and voucher I won on the radio in the post today. Happy days!! Must stock up on Christmas biscuits and sweeties.

3. Today the little guy decided to stand up on his own for the first time ever. He's really on a roll this week. Finally got my Halloween decorating finished. if you wanna have a look click here.


4.Today my amazing little girl stood up for one of her friends. Somebody had push her friend so she walked over to the girl who did the pushing, who was a foot taller than her and told her not to do it again. So proud of her.

5. Tomorrow Miss Judy is coming for the weekend. She is one of the funniest women I know and she swears just about as must as I do. So we get on great. Time for some chatting and a ride out on the horses. Bliss!!

Happy Weekend!!!


1 comment:

  1. Doesn't it seem like little ones achievements get grouped together? I have an 11 month old and I think teeth and standing came right about the same time too!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...