Monday 1 October 2012

Crafty Creations : Halloween Luminaries


Halloween is coming and I love it. I can't watch my horror movies like I used to (hubs doesn't like them and I'm too much of a chicken to do it alone) so I'm going crazy with the decoration and crafting instead.

This time is Halloween Luminaries.

Being a super mom in training I have quite a collection of baby food jars.( Don't judge ) 
So I'm putting them to use.

Mix some paint, I used poster paint, with some craft glue. I eyeballed half paint, half glue. Paint the inside of the jars.


Then I mixed some black paint with glue and painted the faces on the outside. You could use stickers but I didn't have any.


Stick a candle in them and Voila!!
Pretty cool !

Happy Halloween!!


6 comments:

  1. Awesome! And they'll look even better in the dark :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much. I'll add a picture when I finally put them out next week. I'll be doing a Halloween decoration post. Thanks for visiting.

      Delete
  2. Ahhhh!! HOW STINKING CUTE ARE THEY!?!?!?!? I love this!! Thanks so much for sharing!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No problem. Love sharing my craftiness. Thanks for visiting.

      Delete
  3. Oh I found a bag of tea lights the other day, must get some jars now I like this, I'd probably have them out all year round #batcraftcrazy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh I love these! I could be getting the paints out this afternoon! x

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...