Monday 10 September 2012

Show and tell Monday : Let's talk babies.


Today I'm linking up with Becky over at From mrs to mama for show and tell Monday.
First time I've linked up with her so here goes.





1. Tell us your favorite baby names? Aside from your own babies, if you have some :)
Of course my favourites are my kids names, Jasmin and Patrick but others i like are for girls I like Lillie, Ruby and Leah. And for boys I'm liking Caleb, David and Ollie.

2. Show me your "dream" nursery {can be your baby's nursery or one that you love}



3. How many children would you like to have? How far apart?
I have 2 kiddos. A nearly 5 year old girl (OMG) and an 8 month boy. I love the idea of a big family but I don't know if my brain could handle a house full of kids. Maybe one more. Not sure how soon though.

4. Tell us what you think the importance of parenting is?
To be there for your child. To let them know that no matter what they do, good, bad or other, You will always love them. Maybe not like what they are doing but always love them.

5. Show us your favorite newborn photo {can be your children or random}
I love Ella bella photography and the may she poses babies in her photos. This is one of my favorites.


All her newborn photos are my favorites.

6.  Tell us some things you promise to never do as a parent {and if you are a parent, did you stick to it}
Just to be there for my children. To make every day a little bit special. And to do my best every day. Some days I'm a rock star mom and do everything right but some days I fail. But I try not to beat my self up. Being a mother is the hardest but most rewarding job in the world.

Thanks for reading.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...