Monday 13 August 2012

Crafty Creations : Sea shell vase


A couple of week ago, while doing a clear out my mother found a bag of shell that we had collected when i was a child. I wanted to do something with them but wasn't sure what.


I thought about doing a frame but then i'd have to go buy one wide enough to glue them on. I didn't want to have to spend any money so that idea went out the window.(cheap or what)

I found an old lamp. The light fixture had broken off it and i thought i could make a vase of some sort.


And this is what it turned out like. I just glued on the shells and added some twine to the top to finish it off. I'm quite happy with it actually.


I decided to fill up some jars with shells and added a candle. They'll look very well in my bathroom once i get it sorted.


Happy crafting people!!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...