Monday 27 August 2012

My favorite time of year!!


I don't know about anyone else but I am over summer. It SUCKED!! Big time. Hot and wet all summer long. couldn't even get to the beach. But good things are coming...

Autumn and winter

They're coming and I can't wait. It's my favorite time of year. I love when the sun is shining in the mornings but it's still cold and everything else that comes with it. The fog and the frost, the changing colour of the leaves and the spider weds covered in frost.

Hot chocolate, soups, stews and some of the loveliest desserts. Roaring fires and dark, dark nights. It's also my busiest time of year too. Hunting, the kiddo's birthdays, Halloween, Christmas, New Years and it when the Hub's and I first met. And now I've thrown in a kid going to school in the mix.

This time of year is also my favorite time to do crafts. Halloween and Christmas leave me with loads of opportunities. I always carve a pumpkin (or 6)!Like for as long as I can remember it was my job and it still is. 

So get prepared for some very spooky, yummy and festive post in the near future.

(Did you get the slightest hint the I'm a little obsessed?? hehe)

Enjoy!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...