Tuesday 14 August 2012

How to...


Get a blog signature.

I have seen some very lovely signatures on some lovely blogs and i wanted one pronto. And how did this" not so blog savvy" lady get it.... Google of course. :)

I goggled "How to create a blog signature" and clicked on the first site that came up. Didn't like any of the fonts so i went back again. Kind of a trail and error process then til I came across My live signature and i found the one i wanted.

Very easy to follow instructions (even for me). When I was finished, I wanted to add the signature to a post. I just reopened the page on another tab and dragged the image to the blog and here it is.






I saved it in my images by right clicking on it when it was on the post and save image as.

I LOVE IT!!!!

Enjoy!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...