Saturday 14 July 2012

Crafty Creations.


So every mother I know has t-shirts belonging to their kids that are covered in sauce stains or some other nastiness that no mater how much you scrub wont come out.
 So what do you do?
 Do you throw them away?
 No!! You do THIS
I earned some cool mom points here for sure.

You will need:
Sandpaper
Old t-shirt
Crayons
An Iron
Tea towel

First you write or draw on the sandpaper with crayon. If your writing a name or word make sure you write it back to front so it comes out right way round on the shirt. (took me two goes to get it right)


Next put it on the t-shirt where you want it, place a tea towel on top and iron it with a cool iron for as long as you need to get the desired result.


 And this is what you get!! A super cool one of a kind t-shirt. It did fade after I washed it but it was a cool project to do. I did a "Lil Bro" onesie too. Very cute. Enjoy!!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...